Strona główna forum » Kosmetyczne ABC » ey Crosby Jersey[/url] , brick, conc

ey Crosby Jersey[/url] , brick, conc

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
xuezhiqian123

Post2019-09-21, 04:47    ey Crosby Jersey[/url] , brick, conc Odpowiedz z cytatem
When bathroom mirrors get older the silvering that causes them to reflect may start to chip away around the edges because of constant exposure to moisture. Rather than replace the entire mirror Authentic Olli Maatta Jersey , which except for the edges is doing a fine job of reflection, I glue a wooden frame to the outer edges.

1. Take your outer measurements of the mirror, determine how wide your molding has to be to cover the black parts, and then go to the hardware store and pick up the required wood. Different woods provide a different mood to the bathroom. A darker redwood, or mahogany, though beautiful, darkens the bathroom somewhat. A lighter pine lightens it. I recommend using a wood that ?works Authentic Mario Lemieux Jersey ,? aesthetically for you in your bathroom depending on the color of your walls and d?cor. You can hold up scraps of different types of wood around your mirror and get a pretty good idea of the effect the wood will have in relationship to your existing environment. I guarantee that almost any wood you choose will be an improvement over the blackened edges of the mirror.

2. While you're at the hardware store you can also get a marine type glue that will hold up well in a humid steamy environment. There are several waterproof glues, including Probond Ultimate Glue, Elmer's Stixall, Household Goop, and others that will work fine for this type of project, but I have settled on one called Multi-Grip. It is a hardware, household and marine glue that bonds tile Authentic Sidney Crosby Jersey , brick, concrete, wood, glass, leather, fabric and plaster and it is waterproof. I selected it because I had two projects I was working on, one involving wood and glass and the other leather. It seemed like the perfect fit Authentic Jake Guentzel Jersey , and it has passed the test of time with the wood frames around the mirrors, as well as the leather project. (The first wood frame I installed was two years ago and the tenant has never complained about it coming loose.)

3. Cut your molding to the desired lengths.
Reklamy
Strona główna forum » Kosmetyczne ABC » ey Crosby Jersey[/url] , brick, conc
Skocz do:  
Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu

Recepcja
Login:
Hasło:
Pamiętaj mnie
Brak konta? Zarejestruj się!