Strona główna forum » Kobiece rozmowy o motoryzacji » In what is not typically a tribal

In what is not typically a tribal

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
lucyweiweiwei

Post2018-06-16, 03:41    In what is not typically a tribal Odpowiedz z cytatem
In what is not typically a tribal
Environment the United States Golf Association may well place full support behind Dustin Johnson. As debate once again rages regarding the attritional nature of the US Open, the tournament’s organisers could be afforded the perfect response.

Johnson entered this major as the top-ranked player in the world and fresh from success in last weekend’s St Jude Classic. Should a golfer of this standing win what would be a second US Open, there can be little external complaint. Though there http://www.officialauthenticspackers.com/Kentrell-Brice-Jersey.html is still half of the tournament to be played, Johnson’s touch suggests he is in Andrew Cashner Jersey the mood for a procession – that is, another one. Last Sunday he won by six shots.
A second round of 67 left Johnson four under par at Shinnecock Hills. His advantage is the same figure from Scott Piercy and Charley Hoffman.Ian Poulter signed for a 72 to sit five adrift of the lead. He had been only one behind before chaos on the 8th, his 17th, resulted in a wounding triple-bogey seven. What the US Open giveth and all that.
Justin Rose was not of a mind to be outdone by his on-form Ryder Cup team-mate, with the 2013 champion moving to within three of the lead before handing shots back to the course on his final two holes. “I had an opportunity today,” said a rueful Rose. “But you have to remember Dustin is only a hole away from putting everyone back in it.” Poulter, Rose and Tommy Fleetwood all find themselves five shots off the lead.
A strong leaderboard also has Rickie Fowler, Matt Fitzpatrick and Brooks Koepka lurking with intent. Johnson is unlikely to have matters all his own way. He will not, however, have Rory McIlroy as a challenger after the Northern Irishman missed a third US Open cut in three years.Far from bemoaning the occasional brutality of the http://www.texansprosshop.com/Andre_Johnson_Jersey_Cheap US Open, Johnson, who won at the equally fearsome Oakmont two years ago, relishes it. “You’ve got to play really good golf if you want to shoot a good score and I like where par is a good score on every hole no matter what club you got in your hand or what hole it is,” he said.
“The fairways are fairly generous but with crosswinds on every hole, they’re still tough to hit. Even though you’re in the middle of the fairway, a lot of times with a wedge you’ve still got to hit a good shot just to give yourself a 15- or 20-footer.”If Johnson is the man to catch, Friday arguably belonged to Fleetwood. The Englishman returned a superb 66, capped off by a glorious 25ft birdie putt at his closing hole. Fleetwood’s total is plus one.
“I was six over through 15 holes of the tournament and struggling,” Fleetwood recalled. “I had missed a few putts and I was on Dave Taylor Jersey a really bad run of bogeys. I still had three holes left. Thankfully I managed to grab one in the last three, then shoot 66 and all of a sudden you’re in contention.”Henrik Stenson played the front nine in 38, with an inward half of 32 assisted by an eagle three at the 16th. He thereby matched Fleetwood’s aggregate. Statistical gurus highlighted the Swede as a decent US Open bet before a ball was struck, owing to his accuracy over this PGA Tour season. The 2016 Open champion answered with a smile when asked whether the imperious Johnson remains catchable.
“He’s always catchable,” said Stenson. “I think he’s playing some really good golf, obviously, coming off a win last week and he has posted two really good rounds. He’s going to be hard to catch but I’ll let him answer those questions. Thank you.” And with that, Stenson was off.Tiger Woods waved goodbye with a smile of his own when holing out for a birdie on his closing hole, but 72 in his second round was not sufficient to repair damage done on the previous day. Woods headed home with an aggregate of 10 over par for only his eighth missed major cut as a professional. The three-times US Open winner, who partnered Johnson, was high in praise for the tournament leader. wholesale jerseys from china cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys
Reklamy
Strona główna forum » Kobiece rozmowy o motoryzacji » In what is not typically a tribal
Skocz do:  
Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu

Recepcja
Login:
Hasło:
Pamiętaj mnie
Brak konta? Zarejestruj się!