Strona główna forum » Jednoślady » ing to have to make if we

ing to have to make if we

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
liny195

Post2018-06-30, 04:12    ing to have to make if we Odpowiedz z cytatem
DALLAS — There are no big secrets between the St. Louis Blues and the Dallas Stars Joel Iyiegbuniwe Super Bowl LI Jersey , which is expected when the teams share the same division and play five times each season.

But Friday’s matchup between the Central Division rivals at American Airlines Center still holds ample intrigue for both sides.

St. Louis (34-21-4, 72 points) has dropped two straight games, including a 4-3 overtime loss at another Central bunkmate, Nashville, on Tuesday.

Article continues below ...
Even with that loss, the Blues still came away with a point and are 6-3-1 in their last 10 games.

“I think what we have to do is look at most of the game and what we’re capable of and do it for the full 60,” St. Louis coach Mike Yeo said after Tuesday’s loss in Nashville.

The Blues are 15-9-4 on the road and have taken two of three against Dallas so far this season Giants Lorenzo Carter Jersey , winning both games in St. Louis while losing 4-2 on the road on Dec. 29, 2017.

St. Louis practiced before traveling on Thursday. Defenseman Jay Bouwmeester did not practice, which is customary, and center Oskar Sundqvist also did not hit the ice.

However, Yeo said after practice that Sundqvist, who was sick on Thursday, would travel with his teammates to Dallas.

Yeo did not say whether Jake Allen or Carter Hutton would in goal against Dallas before his team departed Thursday afternoon.

The Stars (33-20-4 Wholesale Phillip Gaines Jersey , 70 points) last played Sunday, when they were beaten 6-0 by the visiting Vancouver Canucks, snapping a five-game winning streak.

Dallas coach Ken Hitchcock gave his team Monday off, but he likes how the Stars have responded in the three subsequent on-ice sessions.

“Yeah, coaches love to practice, I’m not sure how much the players do, but we took a day off and then we themed everything Billy Price Super Bowl LI Jersey ,” Hitchcock said. “I like these weeks. I know you don’t get them in the NHL very often, but I like them. They gave us a chance to work on a lot of things, which was great. Now we’ve got to put it into performance-based issues tomorrow, but I like our disposition and I like the way we practiced today (Thursday).”

Dallas, which is 20-9-1 at home, could get forward Antoine Roussel (back) and veteran center Martin Hanzal (lower body) back from injury on Friday evening.

“Well, Hanzal practiced yesterday Cheap Josey Jewell Jersey , and today (Thursday) was a scheduled day off, so he’ll play tomorrow,” Hitchcock said. “Roussel skated before practice, so he’ll skate in the pregame skate tomorrow and then we’ll evaluate from there. Hanzal’s in for sure and we’re assuming Roussel’s close to playing too, so I would say both are probably probable for tomorrow.”

Of course, this will be Hitchcock’s fourth time to face the Blues, his most recent employer before being hired by Dallas last April Authentic Nate Solder Jersey , after being fired from the St. Louis bench about a year ago.

And considering many of the same players he brought in remain with the Blues, it’s safe to say this is a team he still knows plenty about.

“I think St. Louis plays with the best structure right now of anybody that we’re going to play for a while here, and it’s going to be a hard game,” Hitchcock said. “There’s going to be a high level of sacrifice we’re going to have to make if we’re going to win this hockey game.”

. Authentic Womens Ed Dickson Jersey , Authentic Womens Tracy Walker Jersey , New York Jets Customized Jerseys , Cheap Giannis Antetokounmpo Jersey ,

[img]http://www.sndpic.com//nike_nfl_jerseys/nike_buffalo_bills/nike_bills_1110.jpg[/img
Reklamy
Strona główna forum » Jednoślady » ing to have to make if we
Skocz do:  
Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu

Recepcja
Login:
Hasło:
Pamiętaj mnie
Brak konta? Zarejestruj się!