Strona główna forum » Kobiece rozmowy o motoryzacji » Jarius Wright Jersey

Jarius Wright Jersey

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
linchao

Miasto: http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com

Post2019-09-17, 03:57    Jarius Wright Jersey Odpowiedz z cytatem
CHARLOTTE https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/David-Mayo-Jersey , N.C. (AP) — Panthers quarterback Cam Newton has opted for surgery to repair his ailing right throwing shoulder.The team announced Newton had an "arthroscopic procedure" on Thursday and that he will begin the rehabilitation process immediately. There is no timetable listed for when he can begin throwing again.The Panthers also said the procedure was successfully performed by team physician Pat Connor. Carolina still has not disclosed the exact nature of Newton's shoulder injury. The quarterback also had surgery in March of 2017 to repair a partially torn rotator cuff.Newton struggled all season with right shoulder problems that limited his ability to throw the ball downfield. On several occasions the Panthers substituted backup Taylor Heinicke to throw Hail Mary passes because of Newton's lack of arm strength.Panthers coach Ron Rivera decided to hold Newton out of the final two games of the 2018 regular season with what the team deemed "shoulder soreness."After Carolina's 12-9 loss to the Saints on Dec. 17, Newton expressed frustration over not knowing what it would take to fix the shoulder."When you talk to different people who can help you with it, there's not any magical surgery or whatever. It's just time," Newton said at the time. "I've tried and done everything."Newton said at the time he had taken anti-inflammatories, got massages and tried acupuncture.At that time he said doctors couldn't say if he needed surgery."I've been eager to go to (head trainer Ryan Vermillion's) office https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Devin-Funchess-Jersey , weeks and weeks and weeks and kind of find out what it is. ‘Did you find something? What am I supposed to do? What do we have to do?'" Newton said. "… It is what it was, just a lot of soreness and tension in the joints."The decision to have surgery was made earlier this week by the team and Newton's camp.The Panthers finished 7-9 in 2018 and out of playoff contention after starting the season 6-2.The 29-year-old Newton threw for 3,385 passing yards with 24 touchdowns and 13 interceptions, but struggled mightily down the stretch and was a mere shell of his former self in the final few games he played. He barely practiced at all during the second half of the season, which appeared to throw off his timing with his receivers.Panthers owner David Tepper said last week that he wasn't sure when Newton would be back on the field https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Mario-Addison-Jersey , but was hoping for the best.He also said the team was going to "keep its options open" at quarterback and have a backup plan in place in case Newton isn't able to return to full strength next season.Tepper wouldn't be opposed to a situation like Colts quarterback Andrew Luck went through. Luck sat out a season because of a shoulder injury and returned to lead the Colts to the playoffs this season."If you told me that (Newton) took a year off and could be fully recovered and everything else and that's what it took, an extra year, why wouldn't you do that?" Tepper said. "Now, we would have to do other things and we'd have to go out and get another quarterback, which Marquis Haynes Jersey , if you could find me some more cap space, I'd appreciate that."Newton has two years left on a five-year, $103.7 million contract. In the macro view, the fact that Panthers quarterback Cam Newton didn’t want to throw a Hail Mary聽yesterday is probably the bigger deal.But the play backup quarterback Taylor Heinicke made in a whirlwind of activity before halftime of their win against the Ravens deserves noting, if only because of the sheer volume of stuff he was dealing with.The Panthers were about to try to heave it to the end zone https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Torrey-Smith-Jersey , with the play clock running, when Newton told coaches he wasn’t confident enough in his right shoulder to try it (after not throwing in practice last week). So Heinicke was called in by coach Ron Rivera and quarterbacks coach Scott Turner, and given instructions to make his second career NFL pass attempt.鈥淥h my God, it was chaotic,” Heinicke said Dontari Poe Color Rush Jersey , via Jourdan Rodrigue of the Charlotte Observer. “Scott and Rivera just look at me real quick and go, 鈥楪o swing it.鈥欌€淚 looked at the play clock and it鈥檚 at like, 15 seconds.’ . . .They just threw me in there, I was like 鈥榟ere we go.’ It could have been pretty ugly.鈥滻nstead, Heinicke made either an instinctively brilliant play or a lucky one. With the Ravens blitzing to try to disrupt the play Jarius Wright Jersey , Heinicke found Greg Olsen for a 13-yard gain which put them in position for a Graham Gano field goal. Olsen recognized the blitz when he saw Ravens pass-rusher Terrell Suggs creep toward the line, and started yelling at Heinicke to change the play.鈥淚 look up and I see eight guys running at me,鈥?Heinicke said. 鈥淎nd [Olsen] is screaming at the top of his lungs. So I gave it to him. . . .鈥淭hat鈥檚 something you really can鈥檛 coach or prepare for. We鈥檙e glad it happened. . . . I was ready to just throw it as far as I could and hopefully someone came down with it in the end zone. But it kind of worked out better. Because the chances of that were slim.鈥漈he one play he asked out from didn’t detract from a brilliant day by Newton, whose last five quarters have been MVP-level. And the fact they have a backup with enough awareness to make the smart play instead of the heroic one is another good sign for the Panthers.
Reklamy
valgore3

Post2020-11-13, 20:45    Jarius Wright Jersey Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ru
habeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ru
heavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ru
knockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.ru
laterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ru
obstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.ru
tamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Strona główna forum » Kobiece rozmowy o motoryzacji » Jarius Wright Jersey
Skocz do:  
Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu

Recepcja
Login:
Hasło:
Pamiętaj mnie
Brak konta? Zarejestruj się!