Strona główna forum » Muzyka na drogę » Let’s meet the newest Giant

Let’s meet the newest Giant

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
liny195

Post2019-11-22, 03:18    Let’s meet the newest Giant Odpowiedz z cytatem
"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections New York Giants NewsGiants Training Camp 2016Giants vs. Eagles 2015 White Golden Tate Jerseys , Week 17NFL Free AgencyNew York Giants NewsThings to know about new Giants OG Kevin ZeitlerNew,91commentsLet’s meet the newest GiantESTShareTweetShareShareThings to know about new Giants OG Kevin ZeitlerKevin ZeitlerShanna Lockwood-USA TODAY SportsLet’s get to know the newest member of the New York Giants, offensive guard Kevin Zeitler, acquired from the Cleveland Browns in Friday’s blockbuster trade for Olivier Vernon.He has been durableZeitler has not missed a game in four years, and has missed only eight games in his seven-year career. He has played 104 NFL games, with 103 starts, all at right guard.Zeitler is an outstanding pass blockerZeitler was PFF’s highest-graded pass blocking guard in 2018, and his pass-blocking efficiency score of 98.9 was tied for the best in the league among qualifying guards.Zeitler surrended just two sacks last season, per STATS. The only season of his career in which he allowed more than 2.5 sacks was his rookie year Golden Tate Jerseys 2019 , 2012, when he gave up 4.5.Today is his birthday!Zeitler turned 29 on Friday. Happy birthday, Kevin. Welcome to the Giants!Big money dealWhen he signed his five-year, $60 million deal with the Browns in 2017 he was the highest-paid guard in the NFL. Currently, Zack Martin (6 years, $84 million) and Andrew Norwell (5 years, $66.5 million) are the only guards who make more. Jason Witten returned to the Cowboys this season after spending last season in the TV booth on ESPN. He plays on Monday Night Football this week, so it seems a natural that ESPN would want its former employee wearing a microphone.“No. No,” Witten said Friday White Jabrill Peppers Jerseys , via Schuyler Dixon of the Associated Press. “I don’t know if they [asked] or not. I don’t know. But that won’t be happening.”The Cowboys tight end has his reasons for not wanting to be mic’d up, and it has nothing to do with “seeing ghosts,” he said.“It’s probably best,” Witten said. “Early on, it was too big on the shoulder pads, and then I did it one other time, and I didn’t play very well. And so at halftime, I told [equipment manager Mike] McCord, ‘Take that mic off my pads.’ And we haven’t put it on ever since. That’s kind of my excuse.“No Jabrill Peppers Jerseys 2019 , I wasn’t seeing ghosts.”Witten answered several questions about Sam Darnold‘s bad experience with wearing a microphone in a Week Seven game against the Patriots. Darnold was shown saying he was “seeing ghosts” against the Patriots, and the Steelers and Dolphins both opted out of participating in ESPN’s “Mic’d Up” segment this week.Witten said he understands Darnold and the Jets’ response to the airing of the quarterback’s comment. He also hopes it doesn’t stop players being mic’d.“I like that, just especially from last year [working for ESPN], I know how hard networks work to get access,” Witten said. “And I think it’s important. That’s what the fans want. It’s our job, the network’s job, to give them that. And I know they work really hard to do that. We were always appreciative when guys were willing to get mic’d up and take that on.”
Reklamy
Strona główna forum » Muzyka na drogę » Let’s meet the newest Giant
Skocz do:  
Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu

Recepcja
Login:
Hasło:
Pamiętaj mnie
Brak konta? Zarejestruj się!