Strona główna forum » Kobiece rozmowy o motoryzacji » October 24, 2018 BEAR DOWN, CHICAGO BEARS, BEAR DOWN!!!!

October 24, 2018 BEAR DOWN, CHICAGO BEARS, BEAR DOWN!!!!

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
chenyan94

Post2018-11-19, 04:16    October 24, 2018 BEAR DOWN, CHICAGO BEARS, BEAR DOWN!!!! Odpowiedz z cytatem
The Bear’s Den Eric Kush Jersey , BEARRRSSSSDickerson: Quiet Khalil Mack shows how important he is to Chicago Bears’ success - Chicago Bears- ESPN - An ankle injury didn’t sideline Mack, who spent most of his day dropping back in coverage. But it raises more questions about his health going forward.When Needed Most, Leonard Floyd Has Been Missing in Action. But There’s Still Time - Da Bears Blog - If ever there was a time the Bears needed Leonard Floyd to prove he was worth the ninth overall pick in the 2016 draft, it is right now.Emma: For Bears’ Mitchell Trubisky, There’s A Lesson In One Ugly Play - 670 The Score - Matt Nagy has implored Mitchell Trubisky to learn from a risky goal-line throw.Emma: Bears’ Adam Shaheen Nearing Return From Injured Reserve - 670 The Score - Shaheen has been sidelined with a foot/ankle injury since August.Gabriel: Should Bears Be Concerned About Their Defense? - 670 The Score - Chicago’s defense was great through four weeks and since has been shredded.5@5: Is Nagy Yanking Chains In Complimenting Trubisky? - 670 The Score - The Mully & Haugh crew debates a five-pack of questions every weekday.Finley: Jordan Howard says Bears can fix run game with time - Chicago Sun-Times - Howard — who is averaging only 3.5 yards per attempt, No. 41 among qualified rushers — said that the problem is more a matter of execution than schemeWiederer & Campbell: If Khalil Mack isn't fully healthy and productive, where does that leave the Bears defense against the Jets and Sam Darnold? - Chicago Tribune - Khalil Mack's production has dropped off after a scorching September, and it's no coincidence he's playing through a sprained right ankle. Assuming Mack needs time to return to full health, where does that leave a Bears defense that has been ordinary in back-to-back losses?Campbell: 5 observations from rewatching Bears-Patriots, including Mitch Trubisky's repeated mistake and Khalil Mack in coverage - Chicago Tribune - Khalil Mack in pass coverage and Mitch Trubisky's missed throws are two of the five observations from re-watching the Bears' 38-31 loss to the Patriots.Rosenbloom: Looks like it’s time for the Bears to sit injured Khalil Mack - Chicago Tribune - The Bears have a decision to make: Is the percentage of Khalil Mack they’re getting now better than 100 percent of a lesser player who can run in coverage and at least fake rushing the quarterback?Film review: Why wasn't Khalil Mack an effective pass rusher against the Patriots? - NBC Sports Chicago - Khalil Mack didn't record a sack and barely pressured Tom Brady over the course of the Bears' loss to the Patriots on Sunday.Perez: Chicago Bears should shop Leonard Floyd at trade deadline - Bears Wire - The Chicago Bears should look to trade former first-round pick Leonard Floyd at the 2018 NFL trade deadlineChalk Talk: Why didn’t Bears throw Hail Mary at end of first half? - ChicagoBears.com - Senior writer Larry Mayer discusses why the Bears didn’t throw a Hail Mary at the end of the first half, why the Bears dropped their outside linebackers into pass coverage so much Sunday and if the officials missed a penalty on the Patriots’ kickoff returLunch With Larry: 10.23.18 - ChicagoBears.com - Bears Senior Writer Larry Mayer discusses the Bears' defensive attack, offensive strategy and what improvements the team needs to make to bounce back against the Jets.Medina: Trey Burton's Breakout Performance Against the Patriots Shouldn't Go Unnoticed - Bleacher Nation - Trey Burton's big day was a long time coming.POLISH SAUSAGEDerek Carr responds to report about locker room strife - NFL.com - Amid rumors of possibly being traded and internal conflict with his Oakland teammates, quarterback Derek Carr took to social media Tuesday to reaffirm his desire to play for the Raiders.Giants trade former first-round CB Eli Apple to Saints - NFL.com - Eli Apple is leaving the Big Apple. The often-maligned former first-round cornerback was traded from the New York Giants to the New Orleans Saints, NFL Network’s Mike Garafolo reported.KNOW THY ENEMYNFL Week 8 power rankings roundup: Detroit Lions still have a lot to prove - Pride Of Detroit - Despite winning three of their last four, the Lions still haven’t made national analysts believe in them.Minnesota Vikings vs New York Jets 37-17 game recap, three takeaways - Daily Norseman - The Vikes have won three straight? You betcha’!Aaron Rodgers Injury Update: Packers QB did not practice on Tuesday of week 8 - Acme Packing Company - Don’t push the panic button, though. This is consistent with his trends in practice over the past few weeks.Broncos “will look into” Chad Kelly arrest and “make a decision” – ProFootballTalk - The Broncos released a boilerplate statement about quarterback Chad Kelly's arrest for criminal trespassing on Tuesday and General Manager John Elway had a bit more to say during an appearance on Orange & Blue 760 later in the day.IN CASE YOU MISSED IT ON WINDY CITY GRIDIRONZeglinski: The Chicago Bears’ outside linebackers are cornerbacks now - Windy City Gridiron - To combat the Patriots and Tom Brady, Vic Fangio had his pass rushers curiously drop back aplenty. A number and note that’s quite strange.Householder's Stock up, stock down: Chicago Bears-New England Patriots - Windy City Gridiron - The Bears are back at .500 but all is not lost...or is it?Wiltfong's NFL Power Rankings: Where will the last place Bears fall? - Windy City Gridiron - We take our weekly look around the NFL Power Rankings to find out what the national analysts think about the Chicago Bears.Householder's Ten Thoughts on the 2018 NFL, Chicago Bears, Patrick Mahomes, Trubisky - Windy City Gridiron - Your regularly scheduled writer needed a break https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Roquan-Smith-Jersey , so you’re stuck with me.WCG CONTRIBUTORS BEARS PODCASTS & STREAMS2 Minute Drill - Website - iTunes - Andrew Link; Steven’s Streaming – Twitch – Steven Schweickert; T-Formation Conversation - Website - iTunes - Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; WCG Radio - Website - iTunes - Robert ZeglinskiTHE RULESWindy City Gridiron Community Guidelines - SBNation.com - We strive to make our communities open and inclusive to sports fans of all backgrounds. The following is not permitted in comments, FanPosts, usernames or anywhere else in an SB Nation community: Comments, FanPosts or usernames that are intolerant or prejudiced; racial or other offensive epithets; Personal attacks or threats on community members; Gendered insults of any kind; Trolling; Click link for full information.The Bear’s Den Specific Guidelines – The Bear’s Den is a place for Chicago Bears fans to discuss Chicago Bears football, related NFL stories, and general football talk. It is NOT a place to discuss religion or politics or post political pictures or memes, and any posts that do this will be deleted and the poster will be admonished. We do not allow comments posted where the apparent attempt is to cause confrontation in the community. We do not allow gender-directed humor or sexual assault jokes. The staff of WCG are the sole arbiters of what constitutes “apparent attempt to cause confrontation”. We do not allow the “calling out” of other members in any way, shape or form. Posts that do this will be deleted on sight. Bottom line, it’s fine to debate about football, but personal jabs and insults are strictly prohibited. Additionally, if you keep beating the same dead horse over and over and fail to heed a moderator’s warning to stop, you will be banned.Click on our names to follow us on Twitter:WCG Contributors: Jeff Berckes; Patti Curl; Eric Christopher Duerrwaechter;Kev H; Sam Householder; Jacob Infante; Aaron Lemming; Andrew Link; Ken Mitchell; Steven Schweickert; Jack Silverstein; EJ Snyder; Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; Robert Zeglinski; Like us on Facebook.Fantasy Football Forum - Week 8: Regrets and Misses When I’m putting together the previews for the year, I spend a lot of time looking at each team’s context. Where is this team headed, what does their offensive line look like, is the play calling going to change, who was added by free agency and the draft, who is coming back from injury, etc. Then, I build a case for how that team can be good and if I should invest my precious draft resources in that group.Sometimes I hit on some value that gives me an early boost and sometimes I whiff like Javy Baez on a slider in the dirt. With Saquon Barkley, I think I somehow managed to be right about the team context but very wrong about the player himself. As I watched the Monday Night game between the Giants and the Falcons, I was struck by just how “right” I was. The Giants offense is an absolute mess. Eli can’t push the ball down the field and the offensive line is a bottom 5 unit. If it weren’t for the Bills, the Giants would be the laughingstock of NFL offenses right now. Saquon averaged a mere 3.1 ypc for a total of 43 yards - against the banged up Falcons - yikes! But the Giants have little else, so add in a short TD Eddie Goldman Color Rush Jersey , a meaningless 2-point conversion (which beat me in one league by 0.5), and 9 check-downs and he had a nice fantasy day. That made me pull up the rankings and confirm that, yes, Saquon is the #2 running back right now. Right on the context, wrong on the player. He’s amazing and one of those fun guys to have on your squad. So, to those of you that told me I was stupid for fading him - take your victory lap below.As I worked through the rest of the rankings, I was surprised at how much more value Tarik Cohen has provided than Jordan Howard. I don’t have any Howard shares myself, but I fully endorsed his early round selection. Cohen was one of my favorite targets in any format with a reward for receptions, but I never expected him to deliver more value than Howard. Cohen is on pace for 77 catches, which is consistent with my preseason expectations / hopes for him. If you have Cohen, he’s returning RB2 value for a preseason flex price. I never would have thought Adam Theilen would be the #1 WR 7 weeks in and I similarly slept on Emmanuel Sanders. Both are returning WR1 profits. I don’t have any shares of the Rams receivers and that makes me sad. Same goes for Tyreek Hill who is a lot of fun to watch. Investing in those offenses next year will be a priority, similar to my love of Saints and all things NFC South. I was too high on Allen Robinson II and discounted the value that Taylor Gabriel could bring to this offense. I still like Robinson a lot going forward. My biggest mistake at the QB position this year was not grabbing a share of Patrick Mahomes, obviously, and it’s killing me every week to watch him put up big numbers. The second biggest mistake was investing heavily in Deshaun Watson who is so beat up he can’t even take an airplane flight and needs to take a bus to and from games. That’s not a good look, Houston. Mitchell Trubisky is slightly out performing where I had him ranked, which is great, and I’d like for those podcasts that called me a homer to issue an apology... (well, not really, I am a homer)My best call of the preseason might have been fading Rob Gronkowski. Unfortunately, I only have one share of my #1 guy Travis Kelce and no shares of Zach Ertz. The winner in terms of value pick was probably George Kittle and I believe I had him appropriately ranked. Same goes for Trey Burton, who isn’t lighting the league on fire, but with his big week 7 is now looking like a safe TE1 start every week. Overall, while I have some regrets for not getting in on the fun in some of these explosive offenses and new talent, it’s a good lesson to learn from. Keep that in mind for the 2019 drafts when we dive back into it. What’s going on this week? Hit up the comments below or join the conversation on Twitter @gridironborn
Reklamy
valgore3

Post2020-12-19, 14:59    October 24, 2018 BEAR DOWN, CHICAGO BEARS, BEAR DOWN!!!! Odpowiedz z cytatem
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
Strona główna forum » Kobiece rozmowy o motoryzacji » October 24, 2018 BEAR DOWN, CHICAGO BEARS, BEAR DOWN!!!!
Skocz do:  
Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu

Recepcja
Login:
Hasło:
Pamiętaj mnie
Brak konta? Zarejestruj się!