Strona główna forum » Muzyka na drogę » Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald is three sacks short of M

Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald is three sacks short of M

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
liny195

Post2019-09-23, 02:37    Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald is three sacks short of M Odpowiedz z cytatem
Strahan’s NFL record for sacks in a season White Alec Ogletree Jerseys , and Strahan is hoping Donald breaks the record on Sunday.Donald has 19.5 sacks this year. Strahan, who had 22.5 sacks in 2001, told Sam Farmer of the that he wants to see Donald get at least 3.5 sacks on Sunday against the 49ers to top his record.鈥淭he sack record is fantastic and it鈥檚 great,鈥?Strahan said. 鈥淏ut I hope Aaron does break it. There have been guys who have gotten close, but I just want it to be a good guy who breaks it. Not some jerk, or some guy who doesn鈥檛 care about it or take pride in what he does and just kind of luckily rolls through. I want somebody who represents the NFL in the right way. He鈥檚 that guy.鈥漈old about Strahan’s comments Alec Ogletree Jerseys 2019 , Donald said he was honored he felt that way.鈥淎ny time you get a Hall of Fame player that even knows my name, you鈥檙e going to be pumped up about that,鈥?Donald said. 鈥淪o it means a lot coming from a guy like that.鈥滱 3.5-sack game on Sunday will be no easy feat, but Donald had four sacks the first time the Rams played the 49ers this season, so it’s certainly possible.Strahan’s sack record is somewhat controversial, both because Brett Favre gave him an easy sack to break the record at the end of the 2001 season White Jonathan Stewart Jerseys , and because sacks have only been an official statistic since 1982, and no one knows for sure if anyone ever had more than 22.5 sacks in a season before 1982. But it’s still an impressive line on Strahan’s r茅sum茅, and one that he’ll be happy to hand off to Donald. The Giants are unlikely to use the franchise tag on safety Landon Collins, NFL Media reports.The decision is not a surprise given Giants General Manager Dave Gettleman cast doubt about tagging Collins last week. The Giants would love to keep Collins but view the franchise number for the position as being too high.The franchise tag would cost $11.15 million for 2019, and Collins reportedly has threatened to sit out in the absence of a long-term deal.Collins is expected to find a 鈥渟ignificant market.” He and Earl Thomas both should have plenty of suitors.Chiefs safety Eric Berry currently tops the position with a $13 million annual average. Collins, 25 Jonathan Stewart Jerseys 2019 , has made three Pro Bowls and was an All-Pro in 2016. He made 96 tackles, four pass breakups and forced a fumble last season.Collins ranks eighth on PFT鈥檚 list of top-100 free agents.
Reklamy
Strona główna forum » Muzyka na drogę » Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald is three sacks short of M
Skocz do:  
Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu

Recepcja
Login:
Hasło:
Pamiętaj mnie
Brak konta? Zarejestruj się!

Filtry do Twojego samochodu można znaleźć na topczescizamienne.pl