Strona główna forum » Muzyka na drogę » Rob Gronkowski doesn’t know if he’s playing this

Rob Gronkowski doesn’t know if he’s playing this

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
liny195

Post2019-07-16, 04:08    Rob Gronkowski doesn’t know if he’s playing this Odpowiedz z cytatem
week or not 鈥?saying he’ll leave that to his coaches.But he knows he’s not meeting his own standards.The Patriots tight end as missed two of the last three games because of back and ankle injuries Womens Yodny Cajuste Jersey , and has been limited in practice in advance of Sunday’s game against the Titans.“It’s been more challenging, just little obstacles in the way. It’s life. You have to take them on. That’s what I’m doing,” Gronkowski said, via Mike Reiss of ESPN.com. “Just got to get back to where I need to be and just be myself when I get back, and it will all be good.”He said he sees things “going strong in the future,” but his present hasn’t been very gratifying. He has just聽29 catches for 448 yards and one touchdown this year.“Just been dealing with some stuff, working the hardest I can every single day to get back to what I need to be back to,” he said. “The team is doing great. We have great guys around here, great teammates.“I can’t wait, when I am back 鈥?whenever it is 鈥?to be back out there and give it all to my teammates Authentic Yodny Cajuste Jersey , to the coaches. They’ve been great, and it’s always great working with them. The most important thing is to be contributing to the team and being out there with the boys. So it’s just working hard every single day, extra days, extra work, doing the best I can. Everything is going smooth, and we’ll just see what happens from here.”That’s a lot of words to say not much, which makes it a lot like his contributions this year, as the Patriots have constantly had to adjust to different skill position personnel, via injuries and suspensions alike. TEAM TALKErik Scalavino and Paul Perillo debate what is the Patriots biggest area of need entering the offseason.Patriots All Access: Super Bowl Champions edition. (18.46 min. video)LOCAL LINKSMike Reiss shares some quick-hit weekend thoughts: Patriots D was real MVP; The Patriots will have significant turnover on their coaching staff in 2019; More.Ryan Hannable’s Sunday 7: Dont’a Hightower reflects on missing only one game this season, fan support following Super Bowl.Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) Sunday Patriots news Yodny Cajuste Jersey Boys , AFC East notes: An emotional Bill Belichick; More.Hal Bent (FullPressCoverage) NFL news, notes, numbers and nuggets: Super Bowl 53 revisit.Evan Lazar offers a five-step plan for the Patriots offseason: Extending Tom Brady’s contract is the top priority.Andrew Callahan focuses on 10 steps the Patriots can take to repeat as Super Bowl champions. 1. Extend Tom Brady.Rich Garven runs through some of the Patriots looming offseason decisions: Get a deal done for Brady.David Latham (LastWordOnSports) 2019 NFL free agent profile: Cordarrelle Patterson.Mike Reiss wrote a nice piece on his blog, sharing some personal reflections from the season on the morning of the Super Bowl. Tom E. Curran says he’s hearing the Patriots are entering the offseason with “zero drama”.Mike Dussault (PatsPropaganda) Patriots off-season reset.Karen Guregian wonders that with six championships now on the books, how outrageous is it to think Patriots might pull off No. 7?Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Sony Michel displayed remarkable maturity, humility in Patriots’ Super Bowl run.Michael Hurley points out how Rob Gronkowski completed a full regular season’s worth of playoff games. His numbers in those 16 playoff contests are eye-popping.Mark Dunphy hears from Jordan Spieth on how Tom Brady is ‘the most competitive human being I’ve ever met’.Michael Hurley highlights the Super Bowl edition of NFL Turning Point and gives Josh McDaniels credit for helping Tom Brady and the offense win Super Bowl LIII.Sean T. McGuire relays how a writer’s tip to Bill Belichick “A kid you might want to take a look at is this quarterback out of Kent State” led them to scout Julian Edelman.Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Julian Edelman explains why he wears the tiniest jersey possible.Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Patrick Chung on broken arm in Super Bowl: ‘The pain, the sacrifice, the tears’ were worth it.Ryan Hannable highlights Duron Harmon on Sirius XM’s Opening Drive with Ross Tucker and Charlie Weis: “We wanted to send Brian Flores off the right way in Super Bowl LIII.”NESN reports Julian Edelman and Devin McCourty present an award to Lady Gaga at the GrammysRyan Hannable thumbnails some in-house candidates who could replace the Patriots assistant coaches.Ryan Hannable debunks the myth that Greg Schiano is bringing in ‘his guys’ for the Patriots defensive coaching staff.NATIONAL NEWSKevin Seifert (ESPN) Key 2019 NFL offseason dates, schedule, big questions and league priorities.Scott Horner (IndyStar) What you need to know about the NFL Scouting Combine 2019 in Indianapolis.Danny Kelly (The Ringer) 2019 NFL Draft Guide.Albert Breer (SI) Monday Morning QB: McCourtys tell all about Super Bowl LIII: From Flores’s plays to Hoyer’s crucial role.Peter King (ProFootballTalk) FMIA: From his Hollywood haven Youth Tom Brady Jerseys , Julian Edelman reflects on LIII MVP, his path and being a perfect Patriot.Dave Archibald (InsideThePylon) Super Bowl LIII: The blowout that wasn’t.John Hermsmeyer (FiveThirtyEight) The Rams really made a mess of things.Cameron DaSilva (RamsWire) Sean McVay knew Patriots were using Bears’ blueprint after one play.Kyle Koster (TheBigLead) Rams assistant coach Chris Shula called Tom Brady “A f---ing pretty boy” before Super Bowl. /yeah, that’s Don Shula’s grandson.Jeremy Bergman (NFL.com) Robey-Coleman hit with another $26K fine for SB hit.Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Should Patriots’ defense have been named Super Bowl MVP? Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Julian Edelman hides behind “league rules” to avoid discussing PED suspension. Bucky Brooks (NFL.com) NFL lessons to learn from Patriots’ title run; a new hiring trend?Jonathan Jones (SI) The offseason quarterback moves each NFL team should consider (if any).Steven Ruiz (USA Today) Opinion: Super Bowl LIII was more proof Bill Belichick never needed Tom Brady to win a ring.Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Jim Irsay attempts to define what it means to be the greatest team ever. /What a jackwagon.Akeem Glaspie (IndyStar) Colts owner Jim Irsay has more to say about GOAT teams. “The G.O.A.T. Standard for NFL Teams is simple and I’ve discussed the seemingly impossible goal with many in NFL circles over the last half of Century- 3 World Championships in a row- NO ONE’S DONE IT!Colt’s Fans Dream Boldly”Gabe Fernandez (Deadspin) Jim Irsay moves goalposts on “G.O.A.T.” debate in a way that conveniently discounts the Patriots accomplishments: Filed to: This is so stupid.Barrett Sallee (CBS Sports) Jim Harbaugh calls for Tom Brady statue on Michigan campus after latest Super Bowl triumph.Jeremy Willis (ESPN) NFL 2018 quiz: How well do you remember the season?Ben Morgan (LoadedBoxPodcast) The art of losing.Tony Defeo (SteelCurtainRising) The weakness of the AFC East has contributed to the Patriots dynasty. /Take it away, Jackson Browne.Rich Cimini (ESPN) Jets’ Adam Gase includes ex-adversaries Joe Vitt, Gregg Williams on staff. /Interesting situation may be brewing on NYJ.EXTRACURRICULARMichael Rothstein (ESPN) Everything you need to know about the first Alliance of American Football season.Danny Heifetz (The Ringer) The AAF is your fun-as-hell, empty-calorie cure for the Super Bowl hangover.Kent Somers (Arizona Republic) Opinion: Alliance of American Football will serve as a laboratory for changing the rules of football.Mark Fainaru-Wada (ESPN) Bob Costas, unplugged: From NBC and broadcast icon to dropped from the Super Bowl.
Reklamy
Strona główna forum » Muzyka na drogę » Rob Gronkowski doesn’t know if he’s playing this
Skocz do:  
Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu

Recepcja
Login:
Hasło:
Pamiętaj mnie
Brak konta? Zarejestruj się!