Strona główna forum » Kobiece rozmowy o motoryzacji » storytelling to those icons and

storytelling to those icons and

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
yaya2017

Post2018-07-25, 07:55    storytelling to those icons and Odpowiedz z cytatem
Sure. We do see Nike Air Max 2017 Mujer sustainable momentum in North America. As you know, our investor day guidance for North America was that we believed it Nike Air Max 95 Femme was a mid-single-digit growth market over the next five years. And so we don't typically provide geographical specific guidance certainly by Nike Air Max Tavas Mujer quarter or for the full year. But I would say that we have momentum going into the year and that's really primarily fueled by new innovation platforms that we're scaling; Nike Direct, certainly Nike digital, which accelerated to well over 30% growth, driven by strong results on sneakers and through membership, and then I'd note that importantly, we've returned North America to a healthy pull market. Inventory Nike Air Max Thea Womens is clean, up only 2%. Full price sales are accelerating, off-price sales are declining, and gross margins are expanding. We do see strong momentum, sustainable momentum going into fiscal year '19, but we are providing specific guidance by line item by geography.Okay, great, I just have a follow-up question, I think for Mark. The LeBron watch, can you just give us some insight into where you expect LeBron to land in free Nike Internationalist Damen agency this year?I'm not going there. I think wherever he goes he's going to help his team more than anybody else I think in the league. Everybody wants to know that question but I can't give you any more insight.

Your next question comes from the line of Kate McShane from Citi. Your line is open.Hi, thank you, thanks for taking my question. My question is centered around Jordan. You made a couple of comments in the prepared comments about the brand. But I was curious -- could you remind us now that you're back into the pull model, how big [inaudible] in terms of dollars? Could you also maybe walk us through the fact that the retro versus the marquee business in the [inaudible] and any significant change in the pricing structure within Nike Air Max 90 Homme Jordan?Kate, if you refer to our earnings release, this is the time of the year where we actually Nike Air Max 90 Hommereport our revenue by category and what you would see in the release is the Jordan brand for the 12 months end of this fiscal year was about $2.85 billion.From a pricing perspective, I'd say the leading indicator in terms of the strength of the Jordan brand is that we're seeing strong false price [inaudible] . In fact, it might be an understatement to say that our inventories are clean in North America. And that was Nike Air Max 97 Womens not a result of adjusting prices. That was entirely about right-sizing supply and within distribution channels.

And what we've seen is that certainly with respect to the hottest styles and the most iconic styles, we've had extraordinary demand. Again, demand that outpaced the supply that Nike Air Max 90 Hombre Azul we had planned particularly with respect to our digital experiences like the Sneakers app. So we continue to feel that there's great Nike Air Max 1 Mujer price value there and certainly as we bring innovation and storytelling to those icons and across the rest of the Nike Air Max 2017 Femme Jordan line.Your next question comes from the line of Jamie Merriman from Bernstein. Your line is open.Thank you very much. I had two questions related to digital. Andy, you talked about the Nike Free Run 3.0 Femme investments that you're making in digital and the visibility that you have in terms of the results that that is delivering. But can you talk a little bit about how you think about the ultimate opportunity from a profitability perspective as that business does scale? And then the second part would be, you mentioned Tmall as setting the bar in terms of your digital partners, you didn't talk about Amazon, Nike Air Max 1 Damen so I'm just wondering if there are learnings from the Tmall relationship that you could work with Amazon to apply or if there's an opportunity there? Thank you
Reklamy
Strona główna forum » Kobiece rozmowy o motoryzacji » storytelling to those icons and
Skocz do:  
Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu

Recepcja
Login:
Hasło:
Pamiętaj mnie
Brak konta? Zarejestruj się!