Strona główna forum » Muzyka na drogę » With Thursday Night Football over and done with for the week

With Thursday Night Football over and done with for the week

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
liny195

Post2019-11-20, 03:13    With Thursday Night Football over and done with for the week Odpowiedz z cytatem
Adrian Peterson Jersey , it’s time for teams who play on Sunday to release their final injury reports before game time. Here’s a check of how the Vikings and Jets are doing before their meeting on Sunday. We’ll start with the visitors.Minnesota Vikings Injury ReportPlayerPositionInjuryWednesdayThursdayFridaySunday StatusPlayerPositionInjuryWednesdayThursdayFridaySunday StatusThe same four players that were ruled out of last Sunday’s game with injuries are also out for this week. Linval Joseph is questionable despite dealing with a few different injuries, but everyone else seems to be good to go for Sunday. On a positive note, the Vikings should get Bower back after he’s missed the last few games due to injury, which should augment the Vikings’ depth at defensive end, which has been rather thin as of late.Now for the home team.New York Jets Injury ReportPlayerPositionInjuryWednesdayThursdayFridaySunday StatusPlayerPositionInjuryWednesdayThursdayFridaySunday StatusThis is one of the longer injury reports I’ve seen posted by a team, though with how many full practices some of these guys logged John Randle Jersey , I’m not sure how many of them were in any sort of danger of missing action on Sunday. Either way, the 18 players listed on New York’s injury report make up a full 34% of their roster that’s dealing with some sort of injury. That said, only seven of the players listed are actually tagged with an injury. Six of them, though, will almost certainly be out on Sunday.The Jets will definitely be without starting wide receiver Enunwa, backup corner Skrine Alan Page Jersey , and starting safety Marcus Maye, and will likely be down starting corner Johnson, backup linebacker Pierre-Louis, and backup wide receiver Pryor, though they should (in theory) have the second head of their two-man rushing attack, Isaiah Crowell Randy Moss Jersey , in action.We’ll have more on the injury front as we get closer to kickoff on Sunday, if for nothing else than to post the inactive players on Sunday. The last time Case Keenum was involved in a game in Minnesota, he threw the pass that became the Minnesota Miracle when Vikings wideout Stefon Diggs caught it and ran for a touchdown with no time left in a divisional round game against the Saints.Keenum will be back in Minnesota on Thursday night to lead the Washington offense against the Vikings. At a Tuesday press conference, Keenum was asked what from his time in Minnesota means a lot to him as he makes his return.Keenum said there were multiple things before adding that a lot of places mean a lot to him because “I’ve been a lot of places” during his career.“There’s really no need to get more amped up for any team in this league. . . . The fact that it’s my old team? I’ve played long enough that if I keep going like I’m going I might play my old team every week,” Keenum said. “It’s adding up now, it’s just a normal game for me.”Keenum has had multiple stints with the Rams and Texans in addition to spending 2018 with the Broncos Cris Carter Jersey , so he has certainly made the rounds in the NFL. That year with the Vikings is the clear high point of his time in the league, although it doesn’t appear that’s weighing heavily on his mind heading into Thursday’s game.
Reklamy
Strona główna forum » Muzyka na drogę » With Thursday Night Football over and done with for the week
Skocz do:  
Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu

Recepcja
Login:
Hasło:
Pamiętaj mnie
Brak konta? Zarejestruj się!