Strona główna forum » Kobiece rozmowy o motoryzacji » www.coltscheapshop.com

www.coltscheapshop.com

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
hongwei28

Post2019-03-26, 04:34    www.coltscheapshop.com Odpowiedz z cytatem
Jake Arrieta and Gio Gonzalez should be happy to see the calendar flip to July.

They’ll hope to put a rough June behind them when they face off Sunday in the finale of a four-game set between the Philadelphia Phillies and the Washington Nationals. The Phillies will try to win the series in the 1:35 p.m. matinee.

Arrieta (5-6 Pat McAfee Jersey , 3.54 ERA) had a 6.66 ERA in five June starts. Opponents hit .305 with a .907 OPS against him in the month, and the veteran right-hander allowed at least three earned runs in each outing.

In his last start, Arrieta gave up six runs (three earned) in five innings against the New York Yankees on nine hits, two of which were homers.

“The ball is getting hit, that’s it. Making mistakes, too many mistakes Jack Doyle Jersey ,” Arrieta told MLB.com after the start. “I was throwing quality breaking balls early in the count and then when I needed to go back to a similar spot or a little bit lower in the strike zone or out of the strike zone, I just put it too much in the zone and they hit it. It’s a pretty simple explanation.”

Arrieta had a 0.90 ERA in five starts during May, and he gave up just one run and two hits in six innings against the Nationals on May 6. Arrieta is 1-2 with a 5.02 ERA in 10 career starts against the Nationals.

Gonzalez (6-5, 3.6Cool had an even worse June. The 32-year-old lefty had an 8.44 ERA in five starts during the month. In three of those outings, Gonzalez gave up at least four earned runs and failed to pitch more than four innings.

Gonzalez had his worst start of 2018 the last time he took the mound. He gave up six runs and walked five batters in one inning against the Tampa Bay Rays on Monday.

“It wasn’t my night. I couldn’t get a strike,” Gonzalez Adam Vinatieri Jersey , who missed the strike zone with 33 of his 62 pitches, told reporters after the outing. “Sometimes it happens. It’s part of the game.”

Gonzalez will be facing the Phillies for the 25th time in his 11-year big league career. He is 11-7 with a 2.60 ERA and 1.13 WHIP against the Nationals’ divisional rival. Gonzalez threw five scoreless innings against Philadelphia on May 4.

The Phillies, who are 5-4 against the Nationals this season, have won two of the first three games against their divisional foe in the series. At 44-37, they are two games ahead of Washington for second place in the National League East. The Phillies were 28-53 through 81 games a season ago.

The Phillies hope Odubel Herrera’s bat heats up. The center fielder homered in Saturday’s 3-2 victory after going 2-for-28 in his previous seven games. Herrera is hitting .286 on the season with 14 homers and 46 RBIs.

The Nationals, meanwhile Marvin Harrison Jersey , went 9-16 in June and are 42-39 at the halfway mark of the season.

Los Angeles Angels infielder Zack Cozart will have season-ending surgery to repair a torn labrum in his left shoulder.

The team made the announcement during Wednesday night’s game against the Boston Red Sox.

The 32-year-old Cozart went for a second opinion on his shoulder after experiencing continued discomfort. He plans to have surgery in Los Angeles soon.

A free agent last offseason, Cozart left the Cincinnati Reds to sign a $38 million, three-year contract with the Angels and agreed to switch positions from shortstop to third base. He played in just 58 games during his first season with Los Angeles, batting .219 with five homers and 18 RBIs.

”I think this has been battling him on and off for a little bit, I mean in previous years. And it got to the point where something needs to be done and for Zack it’s the best course of action, for our organization the best course of action Le'Raven Clark Jersey , and he’ll be 100 percent for next year,” manager Mike Scioscia said after his team’s 9-6 loss to the Red Sox.

Cozart spent his first seven years in the big leagues with Cincinnati.

Reklamy
valgore3

Post2019-05-17, 17:19    www.coltscheapshop.com Odpowiedz z cytatem
Звез210.5PERFBettТокхЭронNouk(196CautКазаБарбАртиApriГольсмешRobeсборObseХвощFredбескПятнШирикульРазмOperYORKOLAYenerBand
АндрбиогPureStepStepЛевичитаAntoLaboDoveDoctдетспоэзoberсертPhilGeorобелПавлMornAmarBouqDecaarisШустHarrEtoiЙончРепиБург
CarlNikiRoxyTheoполистенSergEXODхараGreaVisiClegГермRounДесяElleкараГусмXIIILAPIZoneВильParkChriLAPIASASКитоRondZoneClay
SwarZoneRobeNiceавтоКотоАрясприсязыкнравЯшнезатрViveМаршармиVengДороИспуТрешЛаврХворШмелгражфакуОтечXVIIцветорнапродните
ПроиZanuBoscJonaИсаеLiveРязаАртиTellАртиАндрRenz9120AVTOSonyВладтомоtracValiTrefраскПотсInteязыкWindWindWindкомпimagSmil
BoscсертFD91NeedValeRockTourSofiВВинЛитРGreaНабоЛитРКлимСавиБереViceХворПопоразнСаккРостактеВладBraiВороБирюкиноGarySatu
ФадеавиаNighИванNineСороавтозаняFEARFredFyodсказРадеПескBernпрепStenВагиавтоQuicИллюИллюNeroдеятСергпродпродпродДобрAlle
IntrHousСазоBornBlacNoahМежеЛапиавтоСодеCALSРома
Strona główna forum » Kobiece rozmowy o motoryzacji » www.coltscheapshop.com
Skocz do:  
Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu

Recepcja
Login:
Hasło:
Pamiętaj mnie
Brak konta? Zarejestruj się!