Strona główna forum » Muzyka na drogę » /www.giantsjerseyproshop.com/

/www.giantsjerseyproshop.com/

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
liny195

Post2019-09-20, 02:47    /www.giantsjerseyproshop.com/ Odpowiedz z cytatem
ARLINGTON White Kerry Wynn Jerseys , Texas (AP) — Ezekiel Elliott and Saquon Barkley are friends from their days as foes at Ohio State and Penn State.Now that they’re set to share the field for the first time as pros, the running back of the Dallas Cowboys remembers his only college encounter with Barkley, the promising rookie of the New York Giants.To wit, the matching hurdle plays that Elliott recalls when Barkley was a freshman for the Nittany Lions and outgained the reigning offensive MVP from the first championship game in the four-team playoff era a season earlier. Elliott’s Buckeyes got the bigger prize, a 38-10 win.“I went out and hurdled a guy and literally the next drive he comes back and hurdles one of our guys,” Elliott said. “That was pretty cool to me just to see him come back and do the same thing.”Just as in that scenario three years ago, Elliott is the established star after leading the NFL in rushing as a rookie in 2016, and Barkley is the first-year upstart. As for the bigger prize Sunday night, the NFC East rivals need the win with both coming off season-opening losses.“We don’t worry about that,” first-year Giants coach Pat Shurmur said. “That’s fun for everybody to talk about outside the building. We didn’t do enough in the first game to win the game, and we’re working to do what we can to win this next one. Period. End of story.”It could be just the start of the Elliott-Barkley story. Friends since that night in Columbus, Ohio, after Barkley rushed for 194 yards while Elliott had 153 yards and a touchdown, they are now among the most important pieces for storied franchises trying to get back to the Super Bowl.And each was the first running back taken in his draft: Elliott fourth overall in 2016 and Barkley at No. 2 this year.“They’re powerfully built guys,” Shurmur said. “When I say ‘collision balance,’ in the hole, guys bouncing off Kerry Wynn Jerseys 2019 , and they can keep their balance. (Elliott’s) production in his first two years had nothing to do with us selecting Saquon, but they’re similar in a lot of ways.”Things to consider as these rivals meet within the first two weeks of the season for the sixth time in seven years:EYES ON THE RUNNERSThe Cowboys need to establish Elliott earlier than they did in a 16-8 loss to Carolina, but will need more help from a passing game still trying to figure out life after Jason Witten and Dez Bryant.The Giants wouldn’t mind getting more from Barkley, even though a 68-yard touchdown in a 20-15 loss to Jacksonville made him the franchise’s first to debut with a 100-yard rushing game (106). Now he’ll try to be the first Giants rookie since Eddie Price in 1950 with consecutive 100-yard outings.DON’T FORGET THE BLOCKINGThere are questions up front for both teams coming out of the openers. Giants right tackle Ereck Flowers drew tripping and holding penalties on the first series after an offseason move from the left side. Free agent addition Nate Solder had a holding penalty at left tackle.The Cowboys are still adjusting to Joe Looney at center with four-time Pro Bowler Travis Frederick out indefinitely with a nerve disorder. Rookie left guard Connor Williams was beaten for two sacks. And one of the mainstays, five-time Pro Bowl left tackle Tyron Smith, had a pair of penalties.BECKHAM’S BACKIn his first game since an ankle injury 11 months ago and since signing $95, five-year extension, Odell Beckham Jr. had 11 catches for 111 yards against the Jaguars. The star receiver has had his moments against the Cowboys, most notably the leaping one-handed catch for a touchdown as a rookie four years ago. That was one of his two games against Dallas with two TDs. He has five scores in six games against the Cowboys.NOT SO SPECIALGiants punt returner Kaelin Clay, signed after the final cuts, had 4 yards on three returns. He fumbled the last one at the Giants 19-yard line, but he is getting a second chance. The Cowboys cut Dan Bailey, the second-most accurate kicker in NFL history, in favor of Brett Maher. The CFL veteran missed his first NFL kick, from 47 yards, when the Cowboys were trying to get within seven points late in the third quarter. Second-year player is returning from shoulder injury"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections New York Giants NewsGiants Training Camp 2016Giants vs. Eagles 2015, Week 17New York Giants News“Big day” for Giants’ cornerback Sam Beal as he gets back on the fieldNew White Rhett Ellison Jerseys ,65commentsSecond-year player is returning from shoulder injuryEDTShareTweetShareShare“Big day” for Giants’ cornerback Sam Beal as he gets back on the fieldSam BealEd Valentine [Big Blue View]It was a simple mid-May practice in shorts and t-shirts, the first of OTAs for the New York Giants. For second-year cornerback Sam Beal, though, Monday was an admittedly “big day.”“First day out there in a year,” Beal said.Chosen by the Giants in the 2018 Supplemental Draft, Beal went down early in spring workouts last season with a right shoulder injury that landed him on IR.“[Beal] looked good out there today,” said head coach Pat Shurmur. He came to the Giants having had shoulder issues while at Western Michigan, but said the shoulder was not a problem his final collegiate season. He said he hurt it with the Giants on a freak play where he overextended reaching for a ball and believes his arm was grabbed by a receiver.Beal stayed in New Jersey to rehab the shoulder during the offseason.“I don’t think about, I can’t think about it.” he said. “Now it’s just go out there and get my feet wet, work on footwork.“I feel good. I feel strong.”Beal said he has been conditioning the shoulder by hitting heavy bags, boxing and doing push-ups. There is no real hitting at this point of the offseason, so the test of taking a real shot to the shoulder will come later. He said, though, that “I know it’s secure.”Beal is a second-year player, but like rookies DeAndre Baker, Julian Love and Corey Ballentine this will be his first NFL action.Beal lined up with the first team at left corner on Monday, ahead of first-round pick DeAndre Baker. His best play of the day led to an interception Rhett Ellison Jerseys 2019 , as he leaped into the air and batted an Eli Manning pass into the arms of safety Jabrill Peppers.“I just seen the quarterback [Manning] staring him down,” Beal said of his interception. “I’ve got some good eyes.”While he wanted to make the interception himself, Beal said the best thing about the play was that he had to extend his right arm, the one with the surgically-repaired shoulder.Beal said sitting out a year was “different” but that it “was helpful for me, actually” because he did a lot of film work. That leaves him feeling better prepared this time around.Beal is competing for playing time with his young teammates, but with a year of knowledge in his pocket he is also helping them.Just because I haven’t played doesn’t mean I can’t coach them too. When they came around, I gave them some advice just like the older guys gave me,” he said. “Coach let us know the same thing, help the younger guys even though I’m a young guy too. I’ve been here, so I have to help them. Coaching, though, is not what the Giants are counting on from Beal. They are counting on him becoming a key part of a revamped young secondary, what Beal called the “new NYPD.”Monday was a small, but important step in the right direction for Beal.
Reklamy
Strona główna forum » Muzyka na drogę » /www.giantsjerseyproshop.com/
Skocz do:  
Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu

Recepcja
Login:
Hasło:
Pamiętaj mnie
Brak konta? Zarejestruj się!