Strona główna forum » Jednoślady » www.redskinsauthorizedshops.com

www.redskinsauthorizedshops.com

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
liny195

Post2019-02-27, 09:20    www.redskinsauthorizedshops.com Odpowiedz z cytatem
Karan Higdon http://www.redskinsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-quinton-dunbar-jersey , RBSchool: Michigan | Conference: BIG 10College Experience: Senior | Age: 22Height / Weight: 5-9 / 203 lbsProjected Draft Status: 5th or 6th RoundNFL Comparison: Jerick McKinnonCollege StatisticsPlayer OverviewKaran Higdon was a 3-star recruit back in 2015 when he announced his commitment to Michigan in stunning fashion. Higdon had been committed to Iowa but changed his mind on National Signing Day. Higdon’s immediate playing time was limited as he was playing second fiddle behind De’Veon Smith his first two seasons in Ann Arbor. Higdon got his chance to make a mark in 2017 and did a good job. It was thought he would have a breakout season this past year and though he did achieve 1,000+ rushing yards some consider his performance a bit of a let down considering his drop off in efficiency. Higdon has some good physical skills. I think he is your typical one cut back who if given space can take it to the house with his speed. He is tough and can be quite physical especially for a back his size. He’ll have to try and improve some key skills like vision and become better at some nuances at the position but Higdon could have a decent future in the NFL as part of a committee. StrengthsGreat athleticism and speed. Higdon was timed at 4.45 when he committed to Michigan if he can match that speed or improve it at the combine it will improve his stock a lot. Solidly built player who is tough, physical, and has good strength. With a lower center of gravity can play with impressive balance and make impressive cuts.Has impressive power for his size and can shed tackles and keep going for extra yards.Capable in pass protection.WeaknessesVision is lacking and is the big thing that is holding him back from being as good as some of the other backs that will go in the mid rounds. Sometimes he misses clear running lanes. I am unsure if you can teach a running back vision in the NFL. If he can’t improve it he will be even more limited than projected.Not very elusive, don’t expect him to make something out of nothing many times. Its usually just one cut and go and he is limited laterally it seems. Not much of a receiving threat. He could have been underutilized but other running backs on the teams got more targets. Related to the above that doesn’t make him a bonafide 3rd down option. He is likely limited to rotational work. Let’s see his work:More Karan Higdon videosHow He Would Fit On The RedskinsHigdon’s value to the Redskins largely depends on how well he tests athletically at the combine. The Redskins running back situation outside of of Derrius Guice is a bit murky. Adrian Peterson is no longer under contract. Chris Thompson has one more year left on his but could become a cap casualty if the Redskins decide to scrap together money for a QB in free agency or pursue any other high priced free agent. Not to mention no one knows whats happening with Semaje Perine who is currently being wasted and taking up a roster spot. If Higdon tests well I can see him being drafted for his speed, quickness, and physicality. As the team works to get faster players on the roster adding Higdon and having him work in a rotation and getting a few reps here and there could yield surprising results. He has the potential to rip off some big plays if he has a clear lane and he is capable of working through attempted tackles. Some of his deficiencies he can improve and while I don’t think he ever reaching starting quality he could be quite resourceful in a committee approach. To stick in the league he’ll have to improve his vision and work to get better as a receiving option but when it comes to the essentials of running the ball and picking up yardage he’s a solid option on day 3 for most teams including the Redskins. The 5 o’clock club is published Wednesday to Saturday during the season, and aims to provide a forum for reader-driven discussion at a time of day when there isn’t much NFL news being published. Feel free to introduce topics that interest you in the comments below.Two QBs on the rosterThe Redskins went into the season with two quarterbacks on the roster (Alex Smith, Colt McCoy) and none on the practice squad.Is that unusual?There certainly seemed to be an argument to support it.If the Redskins lose Smith or McCoy to injury, they could pick up a free agent somewhere or raid another team’s practice squad.If they lost both quarterbacks, the season would be over anyway... few teams in the NFL could survive losing their top two quarterbacks — certainly not the Redskins, who most people projected to be a 6-win team in 2018.By not holding onto a 3rd QB, the Redskins were able to carry a player at another position to improve the team depth, which was tested all season long.In the end http://www.redskinscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-quinton-dunbar-jersey , I doubt anyone involved with the roster decision making at the end of August could have predicted how things played out.Josh Johnson - a positive surpriseIt was kind of shocking, as a fan, to get to Week 16, with the fourth starting quarterback of the season, still in the playoff hunt.It was surprising, as well, to get to the waning minutes of the 4th quarter of the Titans game, offense with the ball, Josh Johnson behind center, and feeling a fair bit of confidence that JJ, AD and the patchwork offense (guards, tight ends, wide receivers) would get the score to either send the game to overtime or win outright, just like they had the week before against the Jaguars.Even the interception that Josh threw to kill the drive and hand the victory to the Titans didn’t feel like the moment was too big for Josh Johnson.He made a mistake under pressure from the Titans defense... the same kind of mistake that quarterbacks make every week in the NFL.I don’t get the sense that Josh’s teammates http://www.redskinscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-chase-roullier-jersey , coaches or even Redskins fans lost confidence in Josh Johnson because he threw the interception that sealed the loss.After all, there had been plenty of other plays that could have made the difference in the game — the interception-that-should-have-been, Michael Floyd’s inability to hold onto the ball inside the 5-yard line, missed tackles, and more. With the loss, the Redskins are now eliminated from playoff contention.While there is still one more game to play, and I’d love to see the players go hard and beat the Eagles, the fact is, the front office and coaches can use this week to begin to bolster the roster for next season.They started the week with a bang by jettisoning pro-bowl alternate and team malcontent DJ Swearinger after he mouthed off yet again following a loss.That creates a hole in the roster for next season, and a spot to be filled this week.The Skins can easily open another spot on the Week 17 roster by moving Colt McCoy to IR.But why would you want to open roster spots now?Looking ahead to 2019Well, the team could get a jump on the 2019 roster.For example, I started this article by noting how thin the Redskins were at QB to start the season, and wondering whether that was usual.Turns out, it isn’t.What is the normal depth chart at QB in the NFL?I looked through the depth charts of the 31 other NFL teams http://www.redskinscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-zach-brown-jersey , which are archived monthly on the 1st day of the month by Our Lads.I wanted to see how many teams entered the season with only two quarterbacks on the roster (53-man + practice squad).Since the Sept 1 rosters still had 90 men each, I used Oct 1 as a proxy for the start of the season, and then took note of the current depth charts.It turns out that only the Buffalo Bills and Oakland Raiders joined the Redskins in having only two quarterbacks on the roster early.The Bills later signed a third quarterback to the 53-man roster, while the Raiders addeda QB to the practice squad.The Titans and 49ers are the only two teams to join the Redskins in having just 2 signal-callers on the roster in December.The Redskins, are, in fact, the only team to have gone through the whole season with only two healthy quarterbacks on the active roster at a time, and none on the practice squad.I didn’t confirm, but I believe they are also the only team in the NFL to start 4 different players at QB in 2018.Of course, the Redskins tried to stash a quarterback on the practice squad last season, but the Eagles convinced Nate Sudfeld to jump teams by paying him the same salary he would have earned as a member of the regular roster.That move paid off for the Eagles when Wentz was lost for the season in 2018, and this year the Eagles have carried all three quarterbacks on the regular roster.The league is full of teams that are carrying either three QBs on the roster, like the Eagles have done this season, or two signal callers on the roster plus one on the practice squad.The Dolphins actually had four on the roster at one point.The Redskins seem to have gotten lucky with Josh Johnson.Mark Sanchez appears to be more typical of the quarterbacks available to be signed after the trade deadline has passed.It seems prudent for the Redskins to be thinking in terms of 3 quarterbacks on the roster going into the 2019 season instead of just 2.The Redskins have an opportunity http://www.redskinscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-paul-richardson-jersey , right nowThere’s every likelihood that Alex Smith won’t be healthy at the start of training camp.He will almost certainly start the season on the PUP list.Aside from Mark Sanchez himself, and maybe his mom, I don’t think anyone anywhere would like to see the Sanchize return.I suspect he’ll be asked to take all his personal items home beforethe Eagles game, so he can just clear out his locker and drive home once the game is finished.He shouldn’t even need a shower, since no one will want him breaking a sweat on the field against the Eagles.No, he doesn’t need to come back to the park for any exit interview or other niceties.Thanks very much; don’t let the door hit you on the way out.That leaves the Redskins with Colt McCoy (who is under contract for 2019) and Josh Johnson (who isn’t).Personally, I’d like to see them both in training camp this off-season, and I wouldn’t be disappointed if the Redskins go into 2019 with the 33-year-old Johnson as the starting quarterback.But the team needs more — certainly in training camp and probably on the regular season roster.They need a young, developmental quarterback.Most fans have been talking about drafting a quarterback in April — even if the Redskins use a middle-of-the-draft pick on that guy.It occurs to me that the opportunity exists, today, to obtain a developmental quarterback without having to part with a draft pick.I look down the list of practice squad quarterbacks, and I see the names of 13 guys that could be acquired by simply picking up the phone.It’s not a new idea — it was floated after the Alex Smith & Colt McCoy injuries, but this is now the right time for it.To me, the name that jumps off the list of current practice squad quarterbacks is Tanner Lee. He was drafted in the 6th round by the Jaguars; he has spent a full season training in the NFL.Trying to convince a player to leave the Patriots or the Steelers to join the Redskins might be tough http://www.redskinscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-d.j.-swearinger-jersey , but coaxing a season-long practice squad player away from the Jaguars shouldn’t be too challenging.Offer him a contract for the Week 17 game against Philly and a two-year contract for 2019-20.The Redskins would be able to go into the 2019 season with the following depth at quarterback:Josh JohnsonColt McCoyTanner LeeAlex Smith (PUP)Importantly, this could be done without doing any real damage to the Redskins salary cap, which is tight with Alex Smith’s salary in there.Of course, if the team sees a quarterback prospect they like in the draft, they can still grab him.If not, though, the pressure is off.The team could spend the season developing Lee and evaluating his potential.If they don’t feel good about where they are at the end of next season, the Redskins could be aggressive in the 2020 draft.Assuming that Alex Smith returned for the 2020 season, the quarterback depth chart would look like:Alex Smith2020 draft pickTanner LeeIt costs nothing but a phone call. Custom Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys
Reklamy
valgore3

Post2019-05-17, 21:11    www.redskinsauthorizedshops.com Odpowiedz z cytatem
Френ277.8объеPERFДьячUndeСН02экспЧапеКотлЕвгеChinимпеБезнDemoкороглавChicИванSummРазм1574ГаллTP20АртиtechSkarГузеМальWolf
RudyHenrсертXVIIVictАлекNiveJardKamiKamiMineТрухTheoРудаPaleТарбJohnсертFranNighDaniJoliT6-YFeliКрыщNYFCКислГермChanиллю
FredAvalFelineveviscAdioAnnaFyodпониSTALKihaязыкVIII(190XVIIDonaRondXVIILaur3210менябиолTimeСодеRusiLapiМертNasoменяRudy
ZoneZoneмассCantXVIIRudyRobeНечаАлекXXIVImatмесяКрупЧубоErneтреувойнGeorЗавеFirsИллюСинеЛомаискуавтоНезаВербмануmygdфарф
StieBoscStepмесяHakuMotoLoopГудкTODEWoodРоссКитаMoviDaviARAGВоротомоCeltValiNDFEMoodSoutзнаквалуСвобШикаWindMistпокрBami
EffiсертBoziwwwvАудиKrisГрецKapsWindLikeКолыВолкПопоКрамФормИллюСури(184КвашКастChriTotaхудомульRockМазнЗнамФилиMusiInte
dismСтойатакучилMPEGRitaКомкВороDougИллюParaКалаМалыRudyАнгеРашичелоФормSaraSEASСущеЕлецКолаГригШахмmygdmygdmygdБардНико
ИллюЧернКитаребевещеШолопутиMacHПикуСухиФормГази
Strona główna forum » Jednoślady » www.redskinsauthorizedshops.com
Skocz do:  
Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu

Recepcja
Login:
Hasło:
Pamiętaj mnie
Brak konta? Zarejestruj się!