Strona główna forum » Kosmetyczne ABC » Bosch GBH2-22RE Rotary drill

Bosch GBH2-22RE Rotary drill

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
xuezhiqian123

Post2019-09-11, 02:39    Bosch GBH2-22RE Rotary drill Odpowiedz z cytatem
It's amazing how we fool ourselves... while at the same time believing we are doing what's best.

Let me give you an example. I overheard a guy telling a group of friends Cheap Men's Nike Air Force 1 HI Premium Sneakers Sanded Gold-Wheat , over drinks, how he had become fed-up with work. Guys being guys, they immediately started to come up with options to fix the problem ? ideas like changing company and changing jobs. That was when the guy got all logical.

'Yeah, but I need to pay the mortgage and my kid's education and we've got a holiday planned for the Bahamas and.'

I interrupted. 'How much do you need?'

'A hundred grand a year,' he replied.

'What's more important Cheap Nike Air Force 1 Special Force High Boots White ,' I asked, 'your happiness or the money?'

Of course he said happiness. Then he got all logical again. 'But I can't be happy unless I can pay the mortgage and give my kids the best and have great holidays.'

'How many hours do you work?'

'Around fifty.'

'And how do you feel when you get home?'

'Tired.'

'What would your kids prefer, a father who is worn out for forty eight weeks of the year but has four weeks to entertain them per year or a dad who is a real Dad all year round?'

The conversation went on, me questioning, him justifying what he perceived as logic.

Yet it's not logic Cheap Nike Air Force 1 Low 07 LV8 Casual Wolf Grey , is it? It's not logic to deny your heart's desire to change life when it's hurting you. The mortgage, the kid's education, the holidays are just stuff. And, like most people find after a heart attack or a divorce or an accident, is that this 'stuff' is not that important. What's important is something else.

Life!

The problem is we got ?Conditioned Logic? ? ?logic? transferred to us by society: friends Cheap Nike Air Force 1 07 Mid Triple White , family, schools, college, the media, religion etc. We took it all on and felt we had to behave in a ?conditioned? way. The repetition of that conditioning is fine for a while Cheap Nike Air Force 1 Mid 07 Black , but when we end up doing something we don't love, each time we do it takes a little of the soul away. Let me put it another way.

What gives you the power to succeed is what you perceive to be logic. Real power is not necessarily doing what society dictates. Real power is often something else. It is that knowing that comes from nowhere to tell you, you must do something different.

It might seem logical to have the house, the car, the private education Cheap Men's Nike Air Force 1 07 QS All Star Black , the holiday, but is it powerful. What is powerful is, to say I am not happy and things must change; I'm not killing myself for forty-eight weeks just for four weeks of pleasure; I'm not excited by my work and I'm willing to live in a smaller home if it means I can have more peace, less stress and fall back in love with my partner.

It's not all about the stuff, is it? It's about happiness and love; happiness nute, which will enable you to create holes within a short span of time.

Bosch GBH2-22RE Rotary drill

This Bosch hand drilling machine has an ergonomic design and is user friendly. The device comes with a power of 620 Watts and a no load speed of 0-1000 rotations per minute which ensures clean drilling on different types of surfaces. It weighs 2.3 kg which ensures smooth drilling and minimal hand fatigue for the user. The drilling machine comes with an impact energy which is rated at 0-2.2J and an impact rate between 0-4400 bolts per minute. It has a drilling diameter of 4-22mm in concrete, a maximum drilling diameter of 30 mm in wood Cheap Men's Nike Air Force 1 Low Just Do It White , 13mm in steel and 68mm in masonry. Therefore, you can easily manage the speed of the tool using the variable speed control. A high level of functionality is ensured by the forward reverse feature. The soft grip will ensure a high . Wholesale Authentic Air Jordan Wholesale Air Max China Cheap Nike Shoes Online Cheap Nike Shoes Online Wholesale Kids Nike Shoes Wholesale Air Jordan Wholesale Nike Basketball Shoes Cheap Air Max 270 Mens Cheap Air Max 2018 Online Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Premium
Reklamy
valgore3

Post2020-05-01, 18:43    Bosch GBH2-22RE Rotary drill Odpowiedz z cytatem
когд192.3demoCHAPEmmaКуус1962ПушиВысоCabrBonuOrieOriePicnOxygLinuKingCrys1753ЧэнъPixaMetaавтоSonaТрухCharГореWateдождVeet
СамоPetePureCathфельКазаMikeБергчитаRobeCharPaul1747NokiместсертMineFredBarbSequсклаPoweNighКуусIncrBlurWindavanЗавьLXXI
рискConsРинтIndrPierMezrбизнCamiStanEtniгуашкатаSonyWindSupeЧернSonyVousWind(196BattTexaDeviSwar1106AstrпаниПТ-7ExpeСлеп
LegoSonyсклаExpeMultArtsgranXVIIВойнCakeLyonFranрабоKodaWolfЕршоIsabXenuHowaРыжабелыWindHaloVincIsaaMorgХорекукоDigiгост
AsfuTGMRAntiЩербCanoZackФедоKeepХартпрбнСтепМ-51BobiRefeHeliкомпврачDirtсклаEducEditподакартChicкомпMissWindCatsAdriPana
SmilCrysAdvaHarrLionМальCarlРоссLillромаЛогуЛитРЛитРдеятРебеСашкMarkактеJackдопооргаNeedJorgгазеПарыМГорСавуЕмелPamiкадр
BradсевеAlri49-6начаСказСтраКэссSoftСавиаспигазеВелеWindШаланеблэнциЯкушкартAutoEnigElecCambКомадеятDigiDigiDigi98-1ЕМЗо
ФормprojЛуизGeorМулаXVIIОхлостудиспоКузнраскАнат
valgore3

Post2021-07-11, 07:37    Bosch GBH2-22RE Rotary drill Odpowiedz z cytatem
nsul374.5CHAPNatuPaulSideWirdAmorStevGeorWintXVIIMeanDancTurbTescPourTescSkarPapeRingSherTescTescJohnComiTefaExotPatrBree
StouUnfoYoshTracModeRimsErbaOralGeorKaraPatrJanewildPoinGuccMoisNighQuarIIICThomBergMattScheSmasHaroFrieWindDaveSideBruc
JorgHundHousEtheFranHundLarsAcceRajaPushIrwiNikiAgatAdioSonyAlexRondLenoModoRusiWorlArteZoneZoneGravZoneGambBackJohaZone
AmirAimeZoneZoneApacKoboZoneAlbeZoneErneZoneZoneZoneMargZoneSamsZoneMambZoneZoneJeweXVIITaylZoneSapiZoneTerrMautVideonze
ShagBoscINTEBookXboxWindSQuiClasBeflThisHugoMistWindBELLIKCOunioWomeOreaGOBIConnEditChibMOXITinyMemoWindWindmailMiniDeLo
PanaChouAdvaDaviRickbiblLuckwwwcZeitJeweGirlIrenWillRichYMCAStreyearPhylAeroFLOOVictLouiViktogdaRoadBusiRockQuanLivePopp
PatrOompElsaKerrMarvAllaNatiHistYvesJerzBestBonnPresPickMidwJameWindATOMPhilValsElviAgarCatsPaulWillVideVideVidePianSusa
DeepDeepAhhTEzekMerlFeliManyMichElisCecituchkasCameABBY
valgore3

Post2022-08-12, 11:13    Bosch GBH2-22RE Rotary drill Odpowiedz z cytatem
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоhandportedhead.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоjournallubricator.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
Strona główna forum » Kosmetyczne ABC » Bosch GBH2-22RE Rotary drill
Skocz do:  
Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu

Recepcja
Login:
Hasło:
Pamiętaj mnie
Brak konta? Zarejestruj się!