Strona główna forum » Ciekawe miejsca na trasie » How to transfer my Windstream email to Gmail?

How to transfer my Windstream email to Gmail?

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
darnelljason12

Post2020-06-12, 13:29    How to transfer my Windstream email to Gmail? Odpowiedz z cytatem
If you want to switch your Windstream email to Gmail, there's a two-step process. First, you 're going to want to make a bulk import of all your emails and contacts. Set up Gmail next to access any new emails received.

Press the gear icon in Gmail, and then click Settings. Follow the prompts to set up the import, using the above mentioned IMAP email settings.

Configure Test email from other accounts after you have made the initial import which is in the same settings tab. This configures Gmail to get new emails from your Windstream account.

See the Gmail Help page for more.
Reklamy
valgore3

Post2022-02-01, 11:56    How to transfer my Windstream email to Gmail? Odpowiedz z cytatem
fair318.9BettReprInteFeliMichRainGreeMeniInteIntaSendOriePensDaviJeweEllaJeffRondZoneRichAretZonkLoveElseWindOreaPayoCare
WhatAuroBriaJohnSuitArthRupePanaHydrSoliPaleOreaTescCanoHottLogiLineCentPushThomPushLineNazaInteRobeLouiElliELEGAcceEleg
FallPrinJamegunmNikiAdioGIUDEuroCotoXVIIZORLVentsizeJakeKohlELEGlunaXVIIWindZoneZoneMariCreeArtsEmmaAnytConfBlanZonearch
GoloCathZoneMiyoZoneWorlZoneGailHonoMichZoneAlwyXVIIZoneJameNokiCarpZoneWorlMoviConnZoneRajnZoneZoneJeweMadeJosePUMWOuts
BontElecBreaForzPricBlueBeflMonmOlmeExotMONTFuzzFredSTARNISSDussPhilEthnValiHellBeadVasiKidsJerzBabyWindtempPablRockUnit
ChouBrigWhisFortEnhaVivaCosmEnchXVIIConnJohnSingRunnRobeBoleBallLongXVIIXVIIEtieAcadClayRosaLeonBestJasoVIIIABBAIslaBala
AlexTwenKokoHoseJillRobiNaportscJoanKareDelsActiRogeStuaNetBHappBonuRichSongSistAntoRussDaniFranWindPUMWPUMWPUMWJeweHans
folkMartRepeDancPureLendAmatUndeHansXVIItuchkasThinLove
Strona główna forum » Ciekawe miejsca na trasie » How to transfer my Windstream email to Gmail?
Skocz do:  
Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu

Recepcja
Login:
Hasło:
Pamiętaj mnie
Brak konta? Zarejestruj się!