Strona główna forum » W obiektywie » I wish you success playing soccer betting

I wish you success playing soccer betting

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
vuachoibai

Post2020-05-21, 08:24    I wish you success playing soccer betting Odpowiedz z cytatem
Table betting is the most common phrase in football betting, this is an essential element for the house to adjust profits, and it is also a means for players to analyze the battle. Football betting players need to equip themselves with the full knowledge involved in football betting.

When playing soccer betting, have you ever heard of the phrase conversion value of betting on football betting? For example, if not, please refer to the article of the bookmaker betting house which is reputable about the conversion value of the bet table below!

[img]https://img.over-blog-kiwi.com/3/29/80/26/20200325/ob_dfab59_co-ziga-online-1.png#width=660&height=430[/img]

read more: https://bai52.blogspot.com/

Guide conversion value of football betting tables

Odds are related to probability, not only as a normal relationship but also as an intimate relationship. The Asian table is an extension of the European odds, which can be used to convert to European odds. Odds are related to the probability of 3 types of winning, losing, and drawing results in a match.

As such, players game bai online should understand that: probabilities and bets exist a mutually discussed relationship. That is the proportional relationship. The bigger the probability of winning the home team, the bigger the vwin betting organization will make the table, for example: the home team's probability of winning is 52%, so the corresponding table should be half the result with the Low or Half Bets / 1 result with a high bet.

Table conversion value = Probability of home team winning: (probability of getting a draw) + probability of winning team). Example: 50% chance of home win, 30% chance of a draw, 20% chance of winning, calculated as follows: 50%: (30% + 20%) = 1

>> read more: cờ tướng vn[/img]
Reklamy
Strona główna forum » W obiektywie » I wish you success playing soccer betting
Skocz do:  
Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu

Recepcja
Login:
Hasło:
Pamiętaj mnie
Brak konta? Zarejestruj się!