Strona główna forum » Muzyka na drogę » LeSean McCoy: “I’m playing” Sunday in Buffalo Bills -

LeSean McCoy: “I’m playing” Sunday in Buffalo Bills -

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
liny195

Post2019-11-22, 03:01    LeSean McCoy: “I’m playing” Sunday in Buffalo Bills - Odpowiedz z cytatem
Packers meeting As the Buffalo Bills returned to practice on Wednesday White Stephen Hauschka Jerseys , LeSean McCoy told reporters that he’ll be playing this Sunday against the Green Bay Packers. Speaking after practice, McCoy explained that his rib injury prevented him from sprinting over the weekend, but his condition has improved since then.Lorenzo Alexander and Kyle Williams took their customary rest days, but a few other Bills were limited in practice. McCoy, Marcus Murphy (ribs) Stephen Hauschka Jerseys 2019 , and Charles Clay (shoulder, hip) were all in red no-contact jerseys on the first day of practice. One player who was looking spry was Trent Murphy (ankle), who left Sunday’s game early but seemed to have recovered quickly from that injury. Shaq Lawson (hamstring) returned to practice in a limited capacity, and Micah Hyde (toe) was listed as a limited participant in practice.The Thursday and Friday practices are much more meaningful for game availability, but it’s a great step for Lawson and McCoy to be practicing as the week kicks off. John Lang White Jordan Poyer Jerseys , better known as "Bills Elvis", to become the second fan enshrined on the Buffalo Fan Wall of Fame"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections NewsNotesOpinionAnalysisDiscussionPodcastNFL DraftSalary CapNotes“Bills Elvis” to be second inductee to Buffalo Bills Fan Wall of FameNew,12commentsJohn Lang, better known as “Bills Elvis”, to become the second fan enshrined on the Buffalo Fan Wall of FameEDTShareTweetShareShare“Bills Elvis” to be second inductee to Buffalo Bills Fan Wall of FameBuffalo Bills Elvis is the newest member of the Buffalo Fan Wall of Fame.It all started with a bet Jordan Poyer Jerseys 2019 , according to John Lang in an interview with local television station WGRZ. The season-ticket-holder since 1992 tells the story:“A buddy of mine in Florida called me, and we were betting the Bills-Miami games for about 10 years or so, I was like ‘I’ll bet you double or nothing I get on TV.’” With help from his wife, Lang went out of his way to win the bet. A coat of white paint on an old guitar and a coat of darker paint for some instant sideburns were part of the first “Bills Elvis” costume. The Lockport native won the bet and was convinced to keep donning the costume. Now, nearly three decades later John Lang has become a routine fixture at games where he never fails to stand out. As a result of his commitment to the team through the Bills Elvis persona White Logan Thomas Jerseys , Lang will be inducted into the Buffalo Fan Wall of Fame organized by the BFLO Hall of Fame Experience. Lang is the second fan to be immortalized in this manner, following Pancho Billa, who was enshrined in November of last year. “A huge thank you to everyone for the past 27 years that I have had fun with at the games and to all Bills fans for helping me to continue the great tradition,” Lang said in a news release. “I have plans to be at every home game and eventually the Super Bowl!”ESPN personality Chris Berman will officially announce the induction of John Lang at an event on June 3rd. Tickets can be purchased here.
Reklamy
Strona główna forum » Muzyka na drogę » LeSean McCoy: “I’m playing” Sunday in Buffalo Bills -
Skocz do:  
Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu

Recepcja
Login:
Hasło:
Pamiętaj mnie
Brak konta? Zarejestruj się!